SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
C
Lifer
Lifer
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096


SimHQ would like to thank everyone who entered the contest and to our partners
in this contest, Thrustmaster and SimWare Simulations!

Reschke
Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Winner: North America
Winning Post

Mac 4PS
Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Winner: Worldwide
Winning Post

Reschke and Mac 4PS... Please send me a private message with your contact information including your full shipping address and name.

SimWare Simulations will be shipping Mac 4PS' HOTAS to him and SimHQ will be shipping Reschke's.

Original Contest Announcement
http://www.simhq.com/_contests/hotas_warthog_contest.html

Contest Entries Thread
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3125101/1/Win_a_Thrustmaster_HOTAS_Warth.html

---------------------

EDIT: I've been asked this info on judging and realized it has not been posted, so:

Judges were from Thrustmaster's Marketing and Development Teams, SimWare Simulations, and SimHQ. Besides creativity, the only other criteria was, "Why do you want to win..." and the judges determined which posts best answered the question. Each judge sent me (and only me) their selections -- they did not know how the other judges voted in the competition until I told them an hour ago. I made my selections before seeing any of their selections. The winners were determined by the most judges votes for their entry.


Last edited by guod; 11/12/10 09:23 PM. Reason: judging info added

Wisdom is knowing what's enough
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 292
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 292
I allmost won one... Spain is just two countries away from my place pitchafit

Congratulations Reschke and Mac 4PS ! thumbsup



i7 4770K @3.50Ghz - 16GB - 256 SSD - R9-280X - CH Hotas- 27"LG - Obutto Rev3
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
C
Veteran
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Well done guys.


If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 574
R
Jurrasic
Member
Jurrasic
Member
R Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 574
Congrats guys guess Im going to have to make my wallet scream now


Ahh CLOD never in the history of Simming has so much been promised and so little given.

However I want to thank Team Fusion for keeping the Dream Alive.
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 32
N
Junior Member
Junior Member
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 32
Congratulations! whoohoo


Mimmo callsign: "Nightmare"
69�Squadrone ITALY
www.69squadrone.it
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59
Congratulations to the winners!! The weekend starts out just fine for them :-D

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
WOW I am totally surprised by this...

THANK YOU ALL!

You guys have no idea how much this means to me.


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
Thank you all for this! yeah

I can not believe it but I am very happy! I promise pics of my warthog!

Best,

Mac

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3,812
J
Frugalite & P-38 fan
Senior Member
Frugalite & P-38 fan
Senior Member
J Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3,812
Congrats guys!

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 64
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 64
Congratulations! smile


Do you hear that, Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when the six-fingered man killed my father.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,508
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,508
Originally Posted By: Reschke
WOW I am totally surprised by this...

THANK YOU ALL!

You guys have no idea how much this means to me.


Congrats!

And I hear ya...early last year I got laid off from a 15 year job in IT. I'm now back in school full time, trying to move on to a second career and leave IT behind, although that's still my fallback.


#6 - Opposing / Left Solo
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 8,771
P
Oberkriegkaboomf�hrer
Hotshot
Oberkriegkaboomf�hrer
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 8,771
Congrats!

Of course, now we expect a fully detailed report once you get those babies set up.

biggrin


"...late afternoon the Air Tasking Order came in [and] we found the A-10 part and we said, "We are going where!? We are doing what!?"

Capt. Todd Sheehy, Hog pilot, on receiving orders during Operation Desert Storm

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3
Originally Posted By: mikek1357
The weekend starts out just fine for them :-D

Ohhh Yes!

Grats! clappingthumbsup



tuner

Last edited by Sid6dot7; 11/12/10 09:22 PM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
I am hoping to avoid the school route Teej but I may not have a choice. My field is so limited in scope it isn't even funny and I haven't been able to openly advertise myself for a new job yet in this field because of a couple of contractual obligations. To finally get a "win" in something makes me feel so good! Just when I was trying to figure out what I could sell to make enough money to buy one...For Mac I know what he means because I just told my wife and she honestly was ecstatic for me.


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Originally Posted By: Para_Bellum
Congrats!

Of course, now we expect a fully detailed report once you get those babies set up.

biggrin



No worries boys as soon as I get my grubby hands on them I will post pictures and a report.


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
I promise Warthog Porn Pics! biggrin

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
C
Lifer
Lifer
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Originally Posted By: Mac 4PS
I promise Warthog Porn Pics! biggrin


Uh Oh... biggrin


Wisdom is knowing what's enough
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,984
-
Senior Member
Senior Member
- Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,984
Good job guys!


Avatar

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, i7 2700k @4.7GHz, EVGA GTX570HD 301.42s, 1x120gb SSD, 2x150gb WD Raptors, 2x200gb SATA, 16gb G.Skill DDR3 2130, 1000W PS, HP DVD-RW, Onboard sound, 32" Sony Bravia XBR, Win7 Pro 64bit, Tai Chi watercooled case
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,148
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,148
Congratulations you guys, very well deserved!!!

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,426
Well done..though the worldwide winner was hard on the eyes an I didn't get it at all....not that I'm upset or bitter or anything

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,343 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1