SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,154
B
Senior Member
Senior Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,154
Congrats folks, well deserved.



Bullet


Specs
home built I7 870 Lynnfield Chip at stock speed 2.93 with Evga P55FTW system board, A BFG GTX275 Vid card, 4Gigs Corsair Dominator Mem 2600+, 1.3 TB on 2 WD Hard drives, Corsair H50 water cooler.X-65F with peddals and Tir 4 track clip pro One badass machine...
A truism "liberals, who believe that everyone should categorically agree with them because their theoretical positions are "a higher truth" than the positions of any person out there living in and interacting with the real world."
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,585
S
Sim Offline
Hotshot
Hotshot
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,585
Grats!

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 61
I
SEOW with HSFX campaigner
Junior Member
SEOW with HSFX campaigner
Junior Member
I Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 61
Congratulations,

good entries and well deserved!!

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 239
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 239
Congratulations Reschke and Mac 4PS, you lucky Warthog Hotas winners! smile


The most important thing in fighting was shooting, next the various tactics in coming into a fight and last of all flying ability itself.

� Lt. Colonel W. A. 'Billy' Bishop, RCAF.

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook version 8c now available for download here:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 951
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 951
Congrats, both of you! Be sure to tell us how well they work-because if it's anything like what we've been hearing later, it's nothing short of amazing, even compared to modded Cougars!

Originally Posted By: Mac 4PS
I promise Warthog Porn Pics! biggrin

Rule 34 strikes again...

(But honestly, what do you expect when you're talking about phallic objects with the brand "Thrustmaster"?)

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
Originally Posted By: Reschke
Quite simply I want a TM Warthog because it is the next step in the evolution of what I feel are the best flight simulation controllers on the market and what I feel have always been the best controllers in this genre! Plus as an update as of today 10/29/2010...I just lost my job of 10+ years due to "cutbacks" and I am not going to be able to save the money that I wanted to for the controllers.



This is why I didn't even attempt to enter. Many thanks to the judges who chose this to be a winning post. Congratulations Reschke! Hope you find a new job soon -- though most of them have been shipped off to china and india by the bean counters!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 98
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 98
Congrats guys!


__________________
Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520
1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655
2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 [email protected]
1x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB
1x EVGA 2800GTX 1GB
2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0
2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II
X-FI Elite Pro
Dell U3011
Lian Li V2100B
Corsair HX1000
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 24,314
B
Lifer
Lifer
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 24,314
Congrats Reschke! I have to admit I'm jealous that I'll have to package up your Warthog that I've been using for an article and send it off to you! biggrin I'll have tears in my eyes as I send her away..

Enjoy the Warthog..it is awesome!

Regards,
BeachAV8R



Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,160
C
Military Advisor - USAF
Member
Military Advisor - USAF
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,160
Congrats guys, maybe I should have posted some troubles I have also.


i5-2500k @ 3.3, Asus P8Z77-V LE mobo Windows 7 64-bit, 8GB 1866mhz
EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, Warthog, uber modded Cougar, TM Cougar MFD's, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard


Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Take your time and do the article right Beach! Glad to know that someone broke it in for me first!


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
C
Lifer
Lifer
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Originally Posted By: Reschke
Take your time and do the article right Beach! Glad to know that someone broke it in for me first!


Oh he is (as always). Your HOTAS Warthog is quite a movie star. I think I've got like 8 videos he has sent me for the article.

Don't worry about any baby food from Kai on the controls. Beach promised me he'd clean that off before shipping! WinkNGrin


Wisdom is knowing what's enough
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Originally Posted By: guod
Originally Posted By: Reschke
Take your time and do the article right Beach! Glad to know that someone broke it in for me first!


Oh he is (as always). Your HOTAS Warthog is quite a movie star. I think I've got like 8 videos he has sent me for the article.

Don't worry about any baby food from Kai on the controls. Beach promised me he'd clean that off before shipping! WinkNGrin


As long as the warranty is still good we are OK! Sometimes you gotta be careful and just be safe.


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 461
Hearty congrats to the both of you! You lucky, lucky simmers!

Have fun with that nifty kit!


There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 340
Damn hail you say you won it?

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Sometime in the next 24 hours I will be receiving my kit. At that time pictures and stuff will be posted.


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 62
E
Junior Member
Junior Member
E Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 62
Winning something, <anything>, is always such a wonderful feeling, but winning a Warthog must be pure joy. I envy you for that, but only that; I don't think these prizes could have gone to any finer gentlemen than you two.


Life is simple: As you get older, your toys get bigger.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Awww thanks El_Roto!

Hey I will be in your neck of the woods pitching a consultant proposal to my old company on Monday and Tuesday.


Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
R
Plankowner
Member
Plankowner
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
WARTHOG HAS ARRIVED IN ALABAMA!

More to come in a thread for the guys at SimHQ...kind of a user review!



Star Citizen Referal Code
STAR-MP6J-VFH7

i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 3060RTX
MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD
Samsung G9 Odyssey 49"
TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro
Windows 11 64bit
Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 14
Thanks El Roto!

Mine will arrive soon too. cool

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
C
Lifer
Lifer
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Originally Posted By: Reschke
WARTHOG HAS ARRIVED IN ALABAMA!


cool!


Wisdom is knowing what's enough
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,098 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1