partied with this dude at Hirsch Memorial Coliseum in Shreveport once the good old days...
Dude!
First time I ever heard Johnny play was at this wannabe Pop Festival in Orlando, Fl....1970....I think Not sure... That's where I met Stan Owsley and Wavy Gravy...Strange Cats
A few months later, Next time was at a concert in Orlando...my best friend was the promoter, I kinda had the run of the place. We talked Johnny and his brother Edgar ( was playing with him at the time) into driving 80+ miles to my friends beach house and they jammed with the band we had for like two hours! Amazing stuff. I told Johnny this was my favorite song of his and him and my friends did a great job...Edgar was playing sax BTW that nite. TOTALLY AWESOME!
Got lots of JW stories........our paths seemed to keep crossing
OJ Yeah, WTF is this doing on page 2?
Last edited by Nixer; 08/17/1005:04 AM.
'After about twenty years of having one, I am now convinced that, for the most part, smartphones may be the dumbest thing man has ever invented!"
"There's a sucker born every minute." Phineas Taylor Barnum
partied with this dude at Hirsch Memorial Coliseum in Shreveport once the good old days...
Dude!
First time I ever heard Johnny play was at this wannabe Pop Festival in Orlando, Fl....1970....I think Not sure... That's where I met Stan Owsley and Wavy Gravy...Strange Cats
A few months later, Next time was at a concert in Orlando...my best friend was the promoter, I kinda had the run of the place. We talked Johnny and his brother Edgar ( was playing with him at the time) into driving 80+ miles to my friends beach house and they jammed with the band we had for like two hours! Amazing stuff. I told Johnny this was my favorite song of his and him and my friends did a great job...Edgar was playing sax BTW that nite. TOTALLY AWESOME!
Got lots of JW stories........our paths seemed to keep crossing