SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3044375 07/02/10 01:47 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 777
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 777
Here ya go:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=101571

It contains the multicore and memory improvements from Arma 2 1.07.


I will ignore all ideas for new works and engines of war, the invention of which has reached its limits and for whose improvement I see no further hope.

� Julius Frontinus, chief military engineer to the Emperor Vespasian, cica AD 70.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
Woo... goodbye DVD!


WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
This still does nothing for the combined install problem, right? Trying to fiquer out how I will be playing ArmA2 on our server Monday.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
Tried adjusting your shortcut mod parameter?


"...for who are so free as the sons of the waves?"
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,961
Pitbull Tickler
Member
Pitbull Tickler
Member
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,961
I hope this helps with the performance hit Zagrabad gives my machine. It's a beautiful map ,but plays very slow, even with just a few squads.


System Vitals: Intel i5 9600, RTX2060, 16GB DDR3000(OC), Win10 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52, Logitech G27
Current Sims: MSFS2020, Assetto Corsa, StrikeFighters2, IL2:BoS etc, Arma3, American Truck Simulator, SnowRunner
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827
M
Dread pirate Mace
Veteran
Dread pirate Mace
Veteran
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827
What's the combined install problem? I have retail ARMA2 and OA and it's installed as combined operations and I have no problems.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
Originally Posted By: MaceUK33
What's the combined install problem? I have retail ARMA2 and OA and it's installed as combined operations and I have no problems.


Unlike retail, Steam installs the games to seperate directories, so it takes a bit of extra work to get them to see each other.


"...for who are so free as the sons of the waves?"
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827
M
Dread pirate Mace
Veteran
Dread pirate Mace
Veteran
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827
Originally Posted By: arthur666
I hope this helps with the performance hit Zagrabad gives my machine. It's a beautiful map ,but plays very slow, even with just a few squads.


Even after I have used the beta patch it still only seems to run smoothly if I use this on my desktop shortcut:

-cpucount=4 -exThreads=7

Otherwise it doesn't run as smoothly.


Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,668 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1