SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,823
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,823
... and told to myself, I could share some... biggrin




















smile

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,823
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,823
2nd round:

















smile

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 819
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 819
Great shots Mate. I love seeing photos from European air shows!

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,189
Likes: 37
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,189
Likes: 37
Wow, some very nice shots there! I especially like the Tiger shots.


Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
The Gladiator picture was the one that I noticed. smile


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,292
Likes: 16
S
Veteran
Veteran
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,292
Likes: 16
I love the first shot of the F-18!

I got to poke about inside Plane Sailing's PBY Catalina at the airshow here last year. The view from those blisters is magnificient! Although I wouldn't want just the blisters between me and Japanese machine gun rounds!


In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,485
Likes: 3
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,485
Likes: 3
I love that glint effect.


Service To The Line,
On The Line,
On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,032
R
Leatherneck Sim Artist
Member
Leatherneck Sim Artist
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,032
Love the barn stormers!

Of course I'm refering to the bi/tri-planes. biggrin


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,079,313 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1