Dear Mission Mate Users,
This release of Mission Mate is definitely the final release supporting the official release of the IL-2 sim. Any further release from this point forward will be in support of MOD content only.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:Mission Mate 6 and subsequent releases will be a combined MOD/Standard IL-2 content release, that is to say, that I will only be maintaining one version only of MM moving forward from this release. All further MM releases will serve both the final official IL-2 release and MOD releases of IL-2.
To explain further, in the MM root folder there is a file named �MisMate.ini�, in this file there is a line that controls whether MM will accept MOD content or only standard content it reads �AllowModContent|0� for standard content as is shipped with this download, or if you wish to enable MOD content at anytime simply set the line to read �AllowModContent|1�. In simple terms �0� = false and �1� = true. I will of course maintain the integrity of this content for future releases.
ADDITIONAL NOTES:Any previous versions of MM using the Bessarabia, Slovakia and M.T.O maps (including MOD versions) will not be compatible with the final official release of IL-2. The geometry of these airbases has changed from the beta release and I have had to re co-ordinate airbase positions. In the case of the M.T.O map, I have completely reworked it from the beta release.
Download Any questions please just ask.
CrazySchmidt.
