SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922
I don't know if this is old news but Play.com are now stating this as 25th May with another new cover.

Enemy Engaged 2


On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
Interesting...

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
C
Lifer
Lifer
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
This is the file they sent out with the most recent press announcement.



Wisdom is knowing what's enough
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,908
B
Bullet Magnet
Member
Bullet Magnet
Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,908


"My doctor says I wouldn't get so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there." - Ralph Wiggum
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
They change the front cover so often, I start thinking they don't have time left to spend for developing.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
Originally Posted By: guod
This is the file they sent out with the most recent press announcement.

I don't like that front cover. It's too futuristic... I prefer or a more "simmy" expression.

Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 538
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 538
Wonder what the 'free documentary' is.
Like the boxart/

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Originally Posted By: Kassie
Originally Posted By: guod
This is the file they sent out with the most recent press announcement.

I don't like that front cover. It's too futuristic... I prefer or a more "simmy" expression.



Huh? It's 2 helicopters, both of which exist, flying through fire, which also exists.
I have no idea what you're talking about.



The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 855
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 855
soz but the RAH-66 was scraped. so it's only 1 that exist.


DCS:World Sqd - 159th G.A.R
my pics - Tour
Team VRC - Texture artist
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 98
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 98
I see what you mean Kassie, but it's a cover we didn't think we would ever see, I'll take it!


AMD X-2 4600
GF9500GT 1 Gig
ASUS M2N32 SLI
640GB SATA Raid 0
2 GB Corsair 240P
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 7
H
Junior Member
Junior Member
H Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 7
WTF? I hope its not a scam. I ordered my from gogamer.com on 4/13/2007 because they said the release date is on 4/18/2007. Than on 4/16/2007 they repost the release date to 4/25/2007. Than again, on 4/27/2007 they repost the release date to 5/19/2007? Guess I will cancel my order if they change the date again. It just sad and very stupid for any store(s) to keep changing date on merchandise when they don't even what they talking about.:=(

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,358
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,358
Yeah but what do you hear about it? Do we expect it to be great? If so, you'll only order it again after throwing a fit over busted release dates and cancelling your order.

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Originally Posted By: joey45
soz but the RAH-66 was scraped. so it's only 1 that exist.


I have photographs of a pair of RAH-66s flying together. It exists.



The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
I have photographs of a pair of RAH-66s flying together. It exists.

Can you post that photo?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 855
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 855
what year?


DCS:World Sqd - 159th G.A.R
my pics - Tour
Team VRC - Texture artist
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,106
U
Member
Member
U Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,106
Enemy Engaged 2
EE2 is the first sequel to the best-selling chopper classic Enemy Engaged: RAH-66 Comanche vs. KA-52 Hokum. Scheduled for Q2 2007 release, this title will feature full 6DOF TrackIR support. Game features include dynamic real-time battlefields, expansive and open airspace high above Lebanon, Taiwan and Korea, lush 3D combat environments with a wide range of weather conditions, and voice control for your gunner and wingman.

Enemy Engaged 2 will be released on May 25th in the UK. For more information, please visit our Enemy Engaged 2 games page.


Be Good..Be Strong..;)

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 454
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 454

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,662
Originally Posted By: ukSleek
Enemy Engaged 2 will be released on May 25th ...

I've seen so many different release dates, I don't think any of them are true.

I go with the release date stated at eech2.com.

Originally Posted By: http://www.eech2.com/home.html
NEWS:
The first official sequel to the well-known helicopter
SIM Enemy Engaged, COMING Q2 2007!
Developer: G2 Central European Studios
Publisher: G2 Games

Case closed, IMO.

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,106
U
Member
Member
U Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,106
That's where i got my info from ;\)


Be Good..Be Strong..;)

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,079,103 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1