SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
The plastic V's down behind his head. The 'brown hair' is a reflection of his face on the plastic....yeah i thought the same thing when i saw the picture lol. Had to open the box and look again to be sure.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,646
K
Senior Member
Senior Member
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,646
Played GTR2 and FarCry 2.
The wife got a car driving over her foot (for real!) and was out for 10 days, luckely nothing broken in her foot but I had to do a lot of shopping in her place, wich was a nice change of routine.


I Want To Believe
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 808
J
♠♂♫ �'88
Member
♠♂♫ �'88
Member
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 808
what did I do while SimHQ was down?
I waited, sir, I waited.
what did you do while SimHQ was down?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 10/28/08 06:58 AM

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,341
C
A nobody
Veteran
A nobody
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,341
We were busy with an upgrade to EAW.

We managed to add 24bit colour, to add to the Multi Skin project, we had up and running, just before our enforced holiday.

I hope others here have noted how quiet SimHQ is since it's return. frown


Supports EAW 1.29.exe, Drop in and Play Technology. wink

1.29 download
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
V
Wasteland Wanderer
Member
Wasteland Wanderer
Member
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
Originally Posted By: Brennus
I'm usin' the "Unofficial Patch v5.7". I'm gonna be honest w/ you, I'm not a hardcore RPGer, so I don't care much for "game lore" inaccuracies and the such. I've been waiting for an "Unofficial Patch" w/ minimal bug reports and v5.7 looks like a winner! I've only played a few hours 'til now, so I have no previous experience and whatever the "Unofficial Patch" includes is all new to me. Since you can download 2 versions of the "Unofficial Patch", one w/ new content and one w/ just bug fixes, you can't go wrong...

Like I said, this version has had the least amount of bug reports so far, so this is the version I'm stickin' with.


Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out after I get tired of Fallout 3.


It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember
When the news of revolution hit the air
The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters
When the boys started cutting off their hair

The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough
It ought to have a proper home
Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$#
About the goings on in self destructive zones

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted By: letterboy1
I . . . I don't remember anything. Except a bright light and then darkness. When I regained consciousness, SimHQ had changed its appearance, I found an implant in the back of my neck, and several eggs were missing from my fridge. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry . . . I have enough eggs until payday.


LMAO!! I love how you've embraced the show to such an extent that its now permeating your every thought. biggrin


I know, it's spooky isn't it?


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 6,406
Aviation Coordinator
Hotshot
Aviation Coordinator
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 6,406

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 11,274
USMC
Veteran
USMC
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 11,274
Jeepers Uther! Yer to close for missiles, go to guns!


Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Originally Posted By: Stormtrooper
Originally Posted By: Stormtrooper
Bought Brothers in Arms Hells Highway for full retail (with action figure)


Hell yeah that's cool ST. I got one too. biggrin

Sgt Matt Baker at his finest.




I'm glad that's an index finger sticking out there...had me worried.


Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,555 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1