|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834 |
The plastic V's down behind his head. The 'brown hair' is a reflection of his face on the plastic....yeah i thought the same thing when i saw the picture lol. Had to open the box and look again to be sure.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,646
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,646 |
Played GTR2 and FarCry 2. The wife got a car driving over her foot (for real!) and was out for 10 days, luckely nothing broken in her foot but I had to do a lot of shopping in her place, wich was a nice change of routine.
I Want To Believe
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 808
♠♂♫ �'88 Member
|
|
♠♂♫ �'88 Member
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 808 |
what did I do while SimHQ was down? I waited, sir, I waited.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,341
A nobody Veteran
|
|
A nobody Veteran
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 13,341 |
We were busy with an upgrade to EAW. We managed to add 24bit colour, to add to the Multi Skin project, we had up and running, just before our enforced holiday. I hope others here have noted how quiet SimHQ is since it's return. 
Supports EAW 1.29.exe, Drop in and Play Technology. 1.29 download
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
Wasteland Wanderer Member
|
|
Wasteland Wanderer Member
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111 |
I'm usin' the "Unofficial Patch v5.7". I'm gonna be honest w/ you, I'm not a hardcore RPGer, so I don't care much for "game lore" inaccuracies and the such. I've been waiting for an "Unofficial Patch" w/ minimal bug reports and v5.7 looks like a winner! I've only played a few hours 'til now, so I have no previous experience and whatever the "Unofficial Patch" includes is all new to me. Since you can download 2 versions of the "Unofficial Patch", one w/ new content and one w/ just bug fixes, you can't go wrong...
Like I said, this version has had the least amount of bug reports so far, so this is the version I'm stickin' with. Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out after I get tired of Fallout 3.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan Lifer
|
|
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan Lifer
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410 |
I . . . I don't remember anything. Except a bright light and then darkness. When I regained consciousness, SimHQ had changed its appearance, I found an implant in the back of my neck, and several eggs were missing from my fridge. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry . . . I have enough eggs until payday. LMAO!! I love how you've embraced the show to such an extent that its now permeating your every thought. I know, it's spooky isn't it?
The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 6,406
Aviation Coordinator Hotshot
|
|
Aviation Coordinator Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 6,406 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 11,274
USMC Veteran
|
|
USMC Veteran
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 11,274 |
Jeepers Uther! Yer to close for missiles, go to guns!
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Site Emeritus Honorary Forums Manager Sierra Hotel
|
|
Site Emeritus Honorary Forums Manager Sierra Hotel
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112 |
Bought Brothers in Arms Hells Highway for full retail (with action figure) Hell yeah that's cool ST. I got one too.  Sgt Matt Baker at his finest. I'm glad that's an index finger sticking out there...had me worried.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
|
|
|