SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#2243017 06/23/07 07:08 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
I have some older systems that were given to me without harddrives. I need instill win 98 on them.
Is there a utilty I can run from dos prompt after I boot them from a boot disk? I would like to find legacy drivers for the hardware before I install win 98.

Thanks

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Dsimp #2243099 06/23/07 09:32 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 12,110
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 12,110

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 247
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 247


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,785 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1