Hello there!
1. How do I know who is on my side in the Balkans campaign and who isn't? Am I just supposed to
know this, or is there some screen in-game that can show me my allies and enemies?
2. I just did a strike mission into Serbia to take out a bridge. I took 6 BSU-49s, came in at low level (~100 ft) and dumped my bombs. Suddenly - WHAM! One of the bombs (I assume it was blast damage, and not the actual
bomb, although who knows really) damaged my F-16 and my precious bird went plummeting to the ground just past the city.
Isn't the whole point of the BSU bombs to allow you to release them at
low level? What exactly did I do wrong, and what in the name of Allah is my CCIP F-16 doing as a smoking heap on the outskirts of some Serbian city?