It is quite clear: it is not allowed for entertainment. If you fly for fun, buy FSX. If you are studying flight, buy P3D. I have studied flight all of my life, that fact that I find that entertaining should not stop me from continuing my studies with Lockheed's product. But if I am going to buy P3D, I have to be sure of a two things: 1) I have to be happy with the Simworks Studios F-4B, 2) The Simworks Studios F-4B and TacPack are fully supported in the latest version of P3D.
The F-4B is a rough beta. I am impressed with what they have so far, but I still would like to see the final product before committing more time and money.
forum: a public meeting or assembly for open discussion discussion: an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic censorship: practice of suppressing a text or part of a text that is considered objectionable