Originally Posted By: EricJ
One of my lasting opinions about ED is that they're a bunch of good and talented people (yes even some I've interacted with) but management was never their strong suit. It's less byzantine when you're actually working for them but overall it can be described sometimes a clusterf@#@. Which I've noticed with CTD in general... Chris from the little I interacted with him has a good heart but he's a bit young and the reason why other third-party projects actually do work is they're able to focus on the objective and get them accomplished. But as said that's from an outsider's perspective on it.


I get the impression ED knows what they want, but they are on a schedule that doesn't exsist. Which is most likely because they are tiny compared to big game studios. I mean they can say 2.0 is coming soon (last year) but they are still stuck with one guy rewriting the code, so if he hits a road block, its literally show stopping.

They are getting really good at communication though. At least they offer hints and updates.