Originally Posted By: SiThSpAwN

I have a closer look at things than a normal user might. And as GG stated above, cant share much if any of it... I wish I could some days. Would chase some of the doubters back to their holes.


I think ED should grow some massive balls there....
I'll repeat myself, but they should talk and show thinks like VEAO.

They(VEAO) said there would be an Apache, everyone got hyped because VEAO beleived in it, then it got axed because (NDA )
So what? People understand that those aircrafts are all touchy subjects with sensitive informations. I don't think there was a major rioting in VEAO's forum, people where sad, but they understood.

there will ALWAYS have people that whine, that's the way of the internet. But ED should live with that because there is A LOT of people that don't care if there is 10 rivets instead of 11.....

Just saying


XBL/PSN/others: genbrien
Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Samsung 23'' 1920*1080
CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz Keyboard: Logitech G15
GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: G700s
PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saitek X55, TrackIr5
RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr2 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz
Case: Cooler Master 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb