Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
Originally Posted By: ArgonV
I bought a ton of stuff:

DCS: P-51D Mustang
DCS Combined Arms
Dishonored GOTY
The Stanley Parable
DCS: Mi-8MTv2 Hip
Flaming Cliffs 3
Outlast
Thief: Master Thief Edition ROW
Lifeless Planet Steam Store and Retail Key
F-15C for DCS World
BOMB
Amnesia Collection

Curse you Steam sales!!!


You Realize F-15C is Part of FC3 Right?


I wonder how that works. If he bought it as a gift, or put it in his inventory that is fine. But lets say he bought both and activated them on his Steam account. I assume the F-15C module is also used, and therefore goes to waste on Steam? It would be nice if Steam would warn you if you tried to activate an F-15/Su-27 ect. module when you have FC3 already.

Good news is that it should come with a separate CD key. Meaning it can still be used on ED's website without Steam. So I would think he can gift it to another member to use via ED's website, although not through Steam.