Calling MiG-21 a beta is like calling the original BF4 release "final"...it's not. The MiG-21 is done with a few bugs. In other words, there are many "complete" releases out there that are more incomplete and have more bugs than MiG-21. It's more about the conscience of the developer wanting it to be called beta.
The Jedi Master
Glad the issues are getting sorted out. Might have to reconsider. I doubt it will go below 50%, but I might wait and see if it turns up on a daily deal or if it goes on sale via ED's website. I was hesitant with the MIG-21 because even until recently (and even currently? not sure) I was seeing some issues with it when placing it in missions. Notably, invisible missiles, odd LODs, lack of skin/texture options, buggy damage model, low frame rates, and orange LODs at distance. I know the last thing I listed is fixed though.
Really saddened that EDGE isn't here though... although that is another topic on its own.
