Originally Posted By: BeachAV8R
Alrighty.. I DO have Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead installed. When I play - I launch the Operation Arrowhead shortcut using my desktop icon and my Steam command line reads this:

-mod=@AH64;@CBA_CO;@Blastcore_Visuals_R1.2;@gtmod;@Clafghan

Hope that helps...

BeachAV8R




Beach, thanks for the pic of your directory, it helps. Is the Command line the URL or the Shortcut key space on the Arrowhead Shortcut? I haven't used a command line in quite some time.

Also, still haven't gotten it to run yet. I see the regular missions but not the Apache ones. Does the key have to be installed separate from the pbo files or does your reside with the unzipped file in your OA directory in one folder?

I'm off to bed, will resume with this install this weekend. Thanks much to you and nodunit for your assistance.


Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
32 GB DDR3 1600Mhz memory, Win10 Pro 64 bit, DX11,
24GB GTX 980M video
Alienware Graphics Amplifier w GTX 1080 Strix Edition 8GB
A-10 Warthog HOTAS Joystick w/ Pedals