Enjoy having more hairs now than you did before?
I don't get it. No one's splitting anything.
My point is I don't care if the plane is doing Mach 2 or 2.2, or if it takes 5 mins or 10 to get there, but I do NOT expect it to fly as if it's a fully loaded F-15E when it's a clean F-15C. Likewise I know the 29 is not a 5th-gen fighter in disguise as a 4th gen.
And again, how would you know how a fully loaded F-15E flies vs a clean F-15C?
F-15C, clean, 1/2 fuel, in a full-AB dive from 20k ft...max speed was like 500, and in fact as alt dropped it also dropped. It was JUST breaking Mach 1.
MiG-29, clean, probably the same fuel, in level flight at 1000ft with NO AB...cruising at 900. No burner needed to maintain. Mach 1.5+. The 29 doesn't supercruise at 1000ft!
There is no world where this makes sense.
I've never experienced anything like this, and MiG-29's have been my main source of protein since Lock-on 1.0
