I hope it's true, but this is looking and sounding not so promising. I thought they had identified where the crates are already? There is a lot of guess work going on to me in that video. Plus I bet there is a ton of local corruption going on. Re-applying to dig every day? Come on.
Jason $50 someone is going int behind them after they leave everyday and checking, as soon as they find something, they'll deny their application to dig, and steal the crates.
HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro, Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133, 2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ., 3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
|