I'm losing some hope about the patch being released but we will definitely have plenty of slots for ALL DCS aircraft- the A-10, Ka-50 and P-51. I'll also have room for some JTAC and CA slots in a variety of target areas.

All of the aircraft in "The Playground" start off in very close proximity to one another so everyone has a chance to mingle. Once we figure out the activities for the "competition" side of the event- we may need some help from folks as "judges." Tacview will also need to be viewed afterwards if we choose to do some gunnery competition (judging rounds fired resulting in destruction- not sure if we can score individual hit points).

I have run the Playground a few times over the long term and it is stable. I also recently had my connection infrastructure polished off and updated- so everything should be rock solid.

EVERYONE should have their network speed set to LAN- no exceptions.

EVERYONE should also be prepared to join up on TS3...