Should be a great time LT... come on out to the Firehouse / Hollo Pointe Servers in advance if you'd like to come check out the atmosphere beforehand. You can meet some of the guys and they can in many cases help you sort out any issues that you may have. Sometimes they'll be unable to walk you through some of the more basic steps (like a cold start or "how to fire the gun,") but if you are comfortable in the single player environment then you will have no problem jumping in feet first with the group.

On another note:

I need to know how many people are interested in running 1.1.1.1. We are experiencing better stability with 1.2.2 now that we've had a chance to iron out some of the kinks from missions we were using before. It's not PERFECT by a long shot- but it's better than it used to be thanks to some efforts on our end.

I have stated and we have advertised that I will run 1.1.1.1 for a certain amount of time during the fly in- but if there is not interest in it I may drop that and stick with 1.2.

Speak up if your participation pivots on the use of 1.1.1.1 during the fly in.