I for one thought this discussion was about the linage of Lomac and what to expect with FC3 and newer DCS modules. However; if it is not, then I am ready and waiting to talk about whatever you would like good sir.
Then I don't know what you're trying to say, because you're far off the mark one way or the other. LOMAC was LOMAC. FC1 and FC2 were released later, each one of them added something that people liked. FC3 will undoubtedly add more features.
I suggest you take time and re-read my original post, if you would like, I would gladly take the time to you sit down and explain things. I truly do not mind, for it happens to the best of us...
Sure, do, because there's a very obvious disconnect between what you're saying and what was done.
Could you elaborate on some of these features?
There are changelogs. If you really want, I can go looking for them. Did you read them when the releases were made?
Slammers that go 10nm before losing energy in Flamming Cliffs instead of 5NM like in 1.02, I will concede that (although another update after 1.02 would have been use before wait X amount of years to purchase a new product.)
Missiles aren't magical. They do lose energy that fast under the right circumstances. As for the number of patches, that's really not up to the customer. At some point the money that was spent on a given game runs out and you either release something new, or abandon the project. ED has always done their best to have a very workable product with patches.
Ahh yes, the same fly straight and pump chaff and flare intervals whenever the AI "sees" a ground radar turned on. That feature has been present since the release dating back to the days when P3 processors were in vogue.
There's plenty more to them than that. I suggest looking at what people have written about BS2 AI for example. Picking one behavior to complain about isn't anything other than picking on a pet peeve. I know for a fact that the AI in FC2 are more capable than those in FC1 or LOMAC. You might not see it, but it's there.
Oh you mean, the great sound mods developed and distributed by third party users?
No, I mean the new sound engine developed by ED.
Never said it didn't, I enjoyed flying Walmis's or GYS's F-15s through the early morning Georgian fog as the next person, but I'm not sure what that has to do with much of anything? Nonetheless, you raised the issue, so I digress.
I forget what the point was also in this case.
That's why instrument flight is considered hard.
Duly noted...
I do apologize good sir, for I should have had the foresight to notice and like whatever is you would want me to notice and like.
No, I don't care if you like it or not. I just found that your opinion wasn't based on facts. The amount of work that went into FC2 was stupendous, and frankly I just don't recall the testing we did for FC1 or BS1 any longer as it was a while ago, but lots of things were done there also.