Well, I realized this was the way this topic would end up... I have bought all the planes at mostly full price and I'm not complaining about that as I think they are well worth the money - the thing that I wanted to hear the public opinion about was that I get to pay $5 for the same sight for every plane I want to use it in. And that is almost the same money I paid for the whole plane...
Again, it's not just the sight - it's a whole lot of other additions. Look at the Nieuports and tell us it's just the sight you are buying.
And again, I have to pay $5 each time for all the planes that use the same instruments - all the Nieuports, the Spad, and the rest of the allied planes (the Aldis sight and the cockpit light is in all those). But OK, like I said, I really am sorry for taking up this subject as I'm obviously wrong. It really is unbeleivable that I have the stomach to question the price model they use. I have previously defended it and I have been proposing that the other few sims around should use it too, but that was when paying $7-10 for a whole plane with FM/DM/Lods etc.
I really understand that they have to get their business running with just a few users that has to keep them afloat - and I really want them to succeed. I would love to pay for a RoF II going to WWII and then $7-10 for a bunch of cool WWII aircraft. But not to get another sight for the same planes I have already bought. But like I've said I am obviously alone thinking like that. I will probably end up buying all the field mods anyway
