Originally Posted By: piper
I've been to a lot of shows, but never (unfortunately) saw the Dead.

Very cool hearing of your goings there Vault!


I haven't seen them since 1995, but I hear from reliable sources that they still put on one of the best live shows out there. I stopped counting at 50 shows, but I'm pretty sure I saw them over 100 times between 1983 and 1995. A great way to travel about and see the US and Canada, it was kinda like going to camp in the summertime, only alot more wierd. smile


It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember
When the news of revolution hit the air
The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters
When the boys started cutting off their hair

The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough
It ought to have a proper home
Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$#
About the goings on in self destructive zones