Thanks, Biggles & piper, "complicated" seems to be the only relationships I'm able to develop with women. This one was especially so, and I went into it knowing that it might end up being too much for me to handle. I knew I needed to be prepared to walk away, and that seems to be what's happening. No worries though, as I mentioned, I'll be on the road the next two weekends with some old touring buddies. We'll be taking in some shows here in KY and up in Chicago. That sort of thing always sets my mind aright, it never fails.

Felt like some more Petty & the Heartbreakers. There's a nice featured show at Wolfgang's Vault from the Winterland back in '78. The link will take you to "American Girl," but you can watch the entire show from there. Video's a little grainy but the sound is real good. Enjoy. tuner

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/tom-petty-and-the-heartbreakers/video/american-girl_1546507337.html


It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember
When the news of revolution hit the air
The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters
When the boys started cutting off their hair

The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough
It ought to have a proper home
Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$#
About the goings on in self destructive zones