Originally Posted By: Snapper
Strikes me as a fair overall evaluation. He nailed it when he said he could not recommend COD to a casual gamer, but only to experienced flight sim enthusiasts familiar to the IL2 series. He didn't dwell on the broken bits (Comms comes to mind), but understandably describes COD as "boring" due to its many deficiencies like the weak Campaign. I enjoy COD immensely for what he described it, but I think he was generous to give it a 5/10.


Agreed.

I'm enjoying COD for what it currently is, and have my fingers crossed that it develops over time into a true successor to the IL2 series.

I enjoy building missions with online coop in mind, and probably the most frustrating problem with COD for me is that coop not fully "there" yet.... hopefully future patches will correct the current problems.

Best wishes.


LeadTurn_SD
XO VMF-132 Shadow Demons
Specs: CPU: Intel i5 760 MEM: 8Gb, Video: AMD HD 6850, OS: Win 7 64 bit