Sometimes I find that when I start a mission I have to move my throttle and mixture axis back and forth once or twice to get them to respond, especially if I just took over from an AI autopilot.
I can't understand what would cause you to be able to move mixture or prop pitch at the start of a mission and not be able to halfway through unless you are changing planes to one with out completely adjustable prop and mixture settings.
Also I think I have found a bug where if you change the difficulty from easy engine mgmt to CEM and temperature, then start a mission, sometimes the sim doesn't show the little axis indicator levers for the engine even though they are functional on the plane itself.
Also I just noticed some German planes have fully adustable air radiators, but the little blue lever on the HUD just stay in the middle even if you put the actual radiator full open, as indicated by an actual indicator in the cockpit (im referring to the JU87 actually but the 109 air rad does the same thing) not sure if the 109 one can actually open all the way or not. Has anyone found the "turn on/off auto radiator or auto prop" control to do anything in any airplane?
Asus M3A78T, 450watt PS, Ultra mini tower case, Phenom 9550 (OC to 2.4ghz) quad, 4gb OCZ, Galaxy 450GTS 1GB,Logitech wireless mouse and KB MK550, Windows 7 Pro 64bit. Saitek AV8R joystick, CH Pro Pedals USB.
|