You can create your own SP dynamic campaign right now
Dynamic? Really? So you have no idea what is going to happen?
You can create your own MP dynamic campaign right now
Dynamic? Really? So you have no idea what is going to happen?
You can recreate massive battles online or offline right now
But playably?
The product expansion is being worked on right now and they've actually modeled the majority of many of the planes up to Korea long before IL2COD was even released.
Worked-on (if true)is not the same as being availabl. I am also working on room-temp nuclear fusion

Do you know all thos eplane sar properly modelled and functioning? No, thought not. Care to share your exclusive access to those code libraries?
As far as graphic enhancements or the other bug fixes, they are working on them right now and it will be fixed.
Ah, the future tense in all it's totemic glory. Not conditional, not future-perfect, but glorious 'future'. Yes, I bathe in its warm glow.
The usual strawman grasping at straws I see.
Ah, the usual crude attempt at a put-down. I see...

And as usual, surprise it's Ben, the 44 year old man posting his heart out on an internet gaming forum on a game that he doesn't own or even know anything about!
I think you mean somewone who had justbeen out for a rather good long pub lunch in SW England with his family (Butcoombe beer anyoen?). And were you just sat there in the hope I might post? No?
I feel appreciated! Why, thank you!

We do our best (often under trying circumstances).
It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it!

Ben