Originally Posted By: Freycinet
Originally Posted By: nats
Nice pictures, shame there is little 'meat' in the game though.


It is a sandbox program. There is as much meat as users put into it.


Eh? Its supposed to be a finished game. I didn't buy it to have to wait for some modders to complete it. If that's what the developers are expecting then they've got a hell of a nerve. At the moment I am only playing it very occasionally because of all the issues. I am sure some of the issues will be resolved in time (a long time) but I don't expect it will ever be the game I would like to see.


"It's life, Jim, but not as we know it!"

AMD Phenom II X6 (6x2.8Ghz Six Core) 12GB DDR3 RAM Nvidea Ti550 1Gb Graphics Card MS Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 Joystick Windows 10 64bit

Games that I am playing:
Elite: Dangerous
Making History: The Great War
Strike Fighters II: Europe
Hearts of Iron 3
Fallout 4
Waterloo