Originally Posted By: Chivas
Originally Posted By: 352nd Persecutor
Originally Posted By: Chivas
Thanks Persecutor
... Are the roads and railways very accurate for 1940's England and France? ...

I sure hope so. I didn't do the roads and railways in Britain; that was done by Clockwatcher, I believe. I did the continent, and I used period maps that I could find, doing my best to adapt them to the map.

I don't live there, so I can't vouch for the accuracy. The game engine has severe limitations in placing roads and railways; the result will really be "the best we can do", which, to those who are local, might not be very good. I can only say "we did our best".

From what I've seen so far in the screenshots, your best is very good!

~Salute~

yep I agree completely.


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum