JVM thanks for the info, please check your PMs. Would welcome your help. Unfortunately for me all the errors occurring on the Luftwaffe bases are mine and mine alone and in no way should be a reflection on the 352ndVFG. As you can see my forte is not research. smile

Chivas I believe we are using the standard cloud MOD in our package. I'll need to check with Coster from our squadron. He was one of the originators of the Unified Installer and Version Switcher. He updates them for us every month or so as new MODS are developed and our entire squadron installs the same one so we are all on the same page. I will check and get back with you.

Zorin yes bumpy indeed. The screenshots you see are not the final versions of the bases they are still undergoing testing. But since we are making some better progress in understanding what we can and cannot do with the game engine, new ideas pop up that we like to try. My thoughts are that somewhere in the sim there must be a setting that would allow us to adjust the smoothness of the ground and or the textures themselves to allows us to land on surfaces that are not perfectly flat. It is fun to test the bases with the sloped runways, although I normally end up on my nose. I have enough trouble landing when its smooth. So if we do not have an answer prior to release of our late war map then the airbases will continue to be flat.

Thanks again all for your comments and suggestions

Best regards,
Booze