SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
All sold out!

Looks like the Christmas rush started already!

------------------
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"


"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
EB or Babbages or any of those chains? Tell me what city your in and I will do a fast web search and try and help you out.

------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
Closest "big" city for me is Milwaukee. Actually Beloit or Rockford (IL) aren't too far away.

Cheers!

[This message has been edited by No105_Ogdens (edited 10-30-2002).]


"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
Call these up before you head out. If they have one they will reserve it for the day over the phone.

Software Etc.
Milwaukee
Grand Ave #1039
275 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Phone Number: (414)272-0185

Electronics Boutique
Mall: GURNEE MILLS
6170 W.GRAND AVENUE
GURNEE IL, 600310000 USA
847-855-1540
Distance: 46 miles
Show Map

FuncoLand
Northwest F/S (F)
8655 W. Brown Deer Road

Milwaukee, WI 53223

Phone Number: (414)357-7730

Electronics Boutique
Mall: BAYSHORE MALL
5900 N. PORT WASHINGTON ROAD
GLENDALE WI, 53217 USA
414-961-7013
Distance: 6.2 miles
Show Map

Electronics Boutique
Mall: REGENCY MALL
5854 Durand Ave
RACINE WI, 53406 USA
262-598-9096
Distance: 24 miles
Show Map

Let me know I am here for ya buddy.

------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm

[This message has been edited by Wolfar (edited 10-30-2002).]


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
Great! Thanks Wolfar, will make some calls.

Ogs.


"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
Be sure and double check the locations as I was copying and pasteing pretty fast! LOL

------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you find my Ex too?

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
Quote:
Originally posted by Crop-Duster:
Can you find my Ex too?


If she is an Ex why would you want her back?



------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geeze Ogdens. I thought you were going to sit on the fence for a while. Change your mind?


(me too!)

------------------
No105_Hunter, Flt.Sgt, 105 "Dinger" Squadron vRAF

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
Jaeger
He was sitting on the fence. Me and Ogdens have been going round and round since well before the sim came out. Poke here Prod there. I just gave him a reality check this morning. But he was already SECRETLY behind the curtain trying despratly to get his hands on a copy!

------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 2,140
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 2,140
I had a difficult time finding a copy in Southwest Houston on Saturday. After trying CompUseless and then Worst Buy, I found it at GameStop (formerly Babbage's), though I expect EB would've had it (but I didn't want to drive that far).

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13,225
Likes: 1
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13,225
Likes: 1
If you want to come up here there are lots of copies (It's only about 1000 KM) I'm just waiting for payday) $69.99 CDN (or about $30 US I guess).

If Felix can find his CDs and I can get this f%#*ing PC to run right, it looks like No.105 will be flying Mossies in CFS3 soon

------------------
Squadron Leader Archie Smythe
105 "Dinger" Squadron vRAF

http://dingersquadron.homestead.com

carpe diem


Archie Smythe

carpe diem
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
Since not one peep from the Old Goat in some time me thinks he struck CFS3 GOLD!

------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
ACK!!! they are all out..EB will have them in by Tuesday, which is their delivery day so I'm going to stand and wait by the truck.

My Ge3ti200 will be here by then so I'll have a lot of tweaking to do, This old goat however is not very patient!

[This message has been edited by No105_Ogdens (edited 10-30-2002).]


"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,162
Want me to look in those other two towns for you?

------------------
Salute!
Wolfar KG30 CO
http://wolfar.tripod.com/KG30Index.htm


Salute!
Wolfar

20 Year US Navy Retired

Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters
Simulations: Red Baron mega multiplayer, EAW, SDOE, To many to list.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ogs,

Let me know if you find one.....If not....well,

I run an EB in Chicago.....I have 4 copies...I can ship one to ya UPS free of charge...

Let me know. We can handle the credit card thing over the phone.

I await yer response buddy!!

Zach

------------------
KG30*Voller
GruppeI/Kamphgeshwader30

------------------------
"Step into the shadow....46&2 just ahead of me" -Keenan

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 982
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 982
Went to gamestop today and they gave me an unopened box so I now am installing the game.
While I was there I picked up a copy for Coolhand.

------------------
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill


--No105_Felix
--No32_Mako


MAJ ROBERT GILARDI VMF 312 MAG 12. Korean War POW/KIA
-----GBNF-----
The strength of the pack is in the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is in the pack.

---Rudyard Kipling
http://www.no32squadron.com
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by No105_Archie:
If you want to come up here there are lots of copies (It's only about 1000 KM) I'm just waiting for payday) $69.99 CDN (or about $30 US I guess).


Don't forget the $15 Cdn. rebate offer inside the box eh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try Staples

------------------
You're right, even though I know you're wrong.

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,367
S! Voller, that's rather good of you!

If I haven't secured a copy by tomorrow afternoon I will definitely take you up on your offer.

Cheers!
Ogs.


"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,384 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1