SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,580
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,580
I was messing around with the sound packs and I switched the sound.pbo in the OFP/DTA folder in both OFP and the OFP/RES/DTA folder with Wrights 9.2 Sounds.pbo.

AND IT WORKS!! I get the new sounds in both Resistance and OFP.

I haven't seen anything posted on this, so I thought I would share.

--Softball



--SOFTBALL
--RLGaming Portal



"The tragedy of war is that it uses man's best to do man's worst." - Harry Emerson Fosdick 1933
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
Cool, that's awesome news!


XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969

Dave O'Brien,
Top Gun Photography
Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YEA!!

Softball and I were gettin some mp together when he decided to try it.

I was thinking there was not a whole lot of difference in the sound between the two....so he gave it a shot.

Wammmo! We played "War Cry" mission on resistance....it was unreal...absolutely nuts.

Good Stuff!!

OZ

------------------
-------------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of war"
-Plato

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can i download this sound pack from ??

Cheers

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 663
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 663


--for sale--

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,155 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1