“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
I saw that one in the movie theater. It thought it was OK. Worth watching once but that's it.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Yeah I think you have a chance NFB, as PM says ask her on a date, nothing to loose, right ? Send a response and let us know how that's works out for you. I myself wouldn't stand a chance but you might.
Just asking since you seem to be pretty infatuated with her.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
US federal spending per person per year, in constant 2025 dollars: 1925 - $153.00 2025 - $20,497.00
"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz (RIP)
"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." Thomas Sowell
I read this morning the 4th season of Orville is coming late next year. It will be 5 years since season 3 ended August 2022. I don't remember much of the previous seasons. Will need to rewatch it.
Orville started out silly, developed some promise and then lost it just as quickly. I may not bother.
US federal spending per person per year, in constant 2025 dollars: 1925 - $153.00 2025 - $20,497.00
"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz (RIP)
"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." Thomas Sowell
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Just rewatch season 1 then before you watch season 2. I’m sure it’s available online.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Warner Bros. is asking moviegoers to “decide for yourself” with a new ad for Tom Cruise’s “Digger” that touts both negative and positive reactions.
“Masterpiece” and “Unpleasant” are quoted in the same still of the new trailer, which also toggles between the words “Brilliant” and “Baffling” as well as “Magnificent” and “Insufferable.” These quotes are from film influencers who screened the movie early and posted their reactions
Baffling was not my reaction. Mine was WTF is this?
Warner Bros. is asking moviegoers to “decide for yourself” with a new ad for Tom Cruise’s “Digger” that touts both negative and positive reactions.
“Masterpiece” and “Unpleasant” are quoted in the same still of the new trailer, which also toggles between the words “Brilliant” and “Baffling” as well as “Magnificent” and “Insufferable.” These quotes are from film influencers who screened the movie early and posted their reactions
Baffling was not my reaction. Mine was WTF is this?
Every time I see the word “influencer” I want to reach for my gun. I have zero interest in the movie anyway so I’ll be sparing myself this so called “controversy”.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”