SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 31 1 2 … 28 29 30 31
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Prof, why don't you try using in game comms to see if that will work

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Yes, I will try that.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
I'll join tonight with my old PC, hopefully it will work.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Hi Guys, I've got Team Speak and Arma 3 running on my new Windows 11 PC. I've tested it all, and everything works and I' m not getting any errors.

It's a ARMOURY PC AMD Ryzen 5 5600 GT. Radeon Vega y 16 Gb. RAM. Video card - Gigabyte Geforce RTX 5060 (8 Gb of memory) WINDFORCE COOLING SYSTEM. Don't really understand the components. I asked the sales guy how would it run Arma3, he said at max no problem. Also said it will run Arma 4 with no problem.

Looking forward to this weeks missions !

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Good to hear, prof! Hopefully you'll enjoy your new computer!

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Good to hear that you got it sorted out Prof!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
There is a chance that I will be late for tomorrows missions. My wife is flying back from Mexico, arriving at 5:25 pm. I should have lots of time, but you never know with airplane flights any more. If I'm not there to start, I will be along shortly ! smile

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Ok. they delayed my wifes flight by two hours. It will get later as the day goes on. I have this experience every time my wife flies someware. I'm going to be late for the missions and probably very late. This why I absolutey will not fly anyware. It's always a mess like this. It's snowing now, I'm sure they will use that as an excuse. Imagine, snowing in Canada, who could have foreseen it.

I will update this tomorrow if thers any change.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Thanks for the update Prof and if anything we’ll just see you next week.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
They just added a 1 and half hour delay. So yes best to say I won't be there this week.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Hi Guys, I'm just posting about the Mod problems I had last night. Mod Page now says I have 87 mods loaded. which is what I was told I should have. I beleive previously it said 93 ?

It also says Steam is on-line and Mods are up to date.

Then I have these six mods that are NOT ticked to be loaded.

Dagger Island
Garmanda
Mag repack CBA
Pegasus bridge
Spex Speahead extended
Stubbhead Extended

should I tick any of these ???

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Yes, all of those mods are required. Do you have any duplicates? We have 90 mods loaded.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
I've checked it all now, the Mods below are all NOT loaded.


Dagger Island
Garmanda
Mag repack CBA
Pegasus bridge
Spex Speahead extended
Stubbhead Extended



If I load all 6 new mods, I have 87 Mods plus 6 = 93 New mods. I have not seen any duplicates, that I know of.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Just a heads up to anybody in SimHQ Land. We're still here, playing ARMA 3 on Monday evenings (8PM ET). We're actively looking for more players. If you've played before, come back! The mod situation is real easy now. Also, everybody is chill. It's fairly casual these days.

If you have questions, let us know.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Yes, we are a small group, but I find in some ways its better that way.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Hi guys, tried to login to Team speak and I get error - "failed to connect with server." Any ideas ?

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
By the way, just tried the TeamSpeak server, and it logged in no problem.

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
M
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
Hey guys, just an fyi server host is changing stuff around there end so server might be up and down for the next few days, hopefully wont affect next monday for you!


SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Thanks Meat, I just tried it and it replied 'no server', so no need to worry. I'll check again on Friday !

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
TeamSpeak server is working fine.

Page 30 of 31 1 2 … 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,123 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1