“Enough” creatively yes but remember that for the Hollywood industrial complex money comes first and creativity comes in a distant second.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Another deadly female assassin who can beat up multiple 220 lb men type of movie, and the plot is kinda sketch, but regardless I actually enjoyed it for what it was.
Deep Impact, plausible I guess, yeah I know pretty Lame. I am pretty simple
By comparison to "Armageddon", it was a very scientifically correct movie! I'm pretty sure that was the first movie I remember seeing with Elijah Wood.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Well, well well, she grew up, wonder why she left holy wood. Very natural beauty .I would be pretty jazzed if I had her her as girlfriend like her in HS.
Finish Mission: Impossible – The Final Reckoning. Just like the other M: I movies, confusing and some parts totally improbable and impossible. It's like the Fast Furious movies, one crazier than the previous one. Driving a car off a cliff and survive the impact of the landing. Sure. People have died in cars hitting another car at 5 mph but the folks in Fast Furious can survive any impact in any cars.
Well, well well, she grew up, wonder why she left holy wood. Very natural beauty .I would be pretty jazzed if I had her her as girlfriend like her in HS.
A lot of actors have left Hollywood because they can’t stand how the system works. This is especially true for women as they are often treated like commodities that are hot for a few years and then discarded when they get “too old” or “too overweight” which usually means more than like 125 lbs.
Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 08/18/2511:42 AM.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
I am watching BBQ Pitmasters again, I can almost smell and taste their entries, those Pitmasters know how to grill and BBQ. Mmmmmnnnm., it's agreat show. Need to cook a Pork Shoulder soon, and maybe some pork bellies if I can find them from a butcher. I have a gas Weber grill and a Traeger Pellet Smoker, both work well for me. I was going to watch " Deep Impact " to just to see Leelee Sobiesk again, beautiful blue eyes, just beautiful, NoFlyBoy you got me hooked with the pictures you posted you dawg, thank you.
Across most of her comic book and media appearances, Red Sonja is defined by the following characteristics:
Height and build: She is consistently portrayed as tall and in peak physical condition, with a powerful and athletic, or sometimes very muscular, build. Height: Around 5'11" (180 cm) to 6'0".
Well, well well, she grew up, wonder why she left holy wood. Very natural beauty .I would be pretty jazzed if I had her her as girlfriend like her in HS.
mostly because all they wanted her to do was get naked.. mostley ..Meanwhile I'm watching Alien Earth
Win 11 Pro MSI B450M-A PRO MAX AM4 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz (4.25 GHz Max Boost) 95W Desktop Processor 16GB RAM MSI GTX 1070 8Gb
Deep Impact had zero nudity, and nothing racy that's for sure, but a good plausible story line regarding the comet hitting the earth. { 3I/ATLAS }. Nudity was not a showstopper for me, I won't look away but story line and content is important to me for movies. If you want semi-nudity watch " Below DecK "on cable. Just watching Live PD now on cable now.
The original "Red Sonja" was a big box office flop and so will this "reboot".
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
The original "Red Sonja" was a big box office flop and so will this "reboot".
You mean a forced storyline of a female Conan wasn't a hit with the public? Who would have ever guessed?
US federal spending per person per year, in constant 2025 dollars: 1925 - $153.00 2025 - $20,497.00
"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz (RIP)
"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." Thomas Sowell