SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4634655 08/29/23 08:27 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

bisher #4634671 08/29/23 11:16 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 10
Pilgrim
Veteran
Pilgrim
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 10
Really nice screen captures bisher. I do love the look of those old, bare metal airplanes.


John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

bisher #4634722 08/30/23 02:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474
Likes: 13
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474
Likes: 13
Still one of my favourite planes in DCS... great pics

bisher #4653868 10/11/24 04:45 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
I really like the Sabre and also the choice of skin. cool


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
bisher #4686464 09/19/26 02:35 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Coot. Trooper. Long time

bisher #4686468 09/19/26 05:18 AM
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,650
Likes: 103
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3,650
Likes: 103
Love the Sabre, wish I could get Mig Alley working again.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,125 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1