SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 31 1 2 … 23 24 25 26 27 … 30 31
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
M
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
M Online: Content
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
that error is my changes saying they cant find the global mobilization dlc .. which you clearly have! My only suggestion would be to re-save the preset whilst having everything ticked and see if you still get the error, if you do then i'd check GM to make sure it downloaded properly.

If all that fails then its worth diving into the rtp file as that'll list everything loaded and exactly what errors etc smile (Users\<your usename>\AppData\Local\Arma 3)


SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
Great fun last night. Sorry about the friendly fire, but at the mere mention of the Scottish nationalists, I open up indiscriminately in all directions. wink

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
We're all guilty of committing friendly fire at least once in our ArmA careers so it's all good. smile

Hopefully next week we'll have Meatshield back.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Just a heads up. The Prairie Fire cDLC had an update today with lots of new stuff. Again, with cDLC, it needs to download the whole thing (25GB). Please make sure to download before the next session.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
Just a heads up. The Prairie Fire cDLC had an update today with lots of new stuff. Again, with cDLC, it needs to download the whole thing (25GB). Please make sure to download before the next session.



Yup, I got the update already. I read up on some of the changes and additions. This Prairie Fire DLC is awesome.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
I've downloaded the update as well. Started up Arma and everything loaded ok.

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
All done. Hopefully I will be there tomorrow, if my constant internet drop-outs are cured. Virgin Media are 'working on it'.

EDIT: All fixed, see you in a bit.

Last edited by Paul_K; 06/19/23 11:12 PM.
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
Sorry about the disconnection last night - I thought things were fixed, but obviously not. My ISP has just sent an SMS - they are working on it. The fifth such message in five days.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by Paul_K
Sorry about the disconnection last night - I thought things were fixed, but obviously not. My ISP has just sent an SMS - they are working on it. The fifth such message in five days.



Sorry about all of the ISP issues in your area. We'll see you next Monday!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
No game tonight ( 31st July ) - for anyone who hasn't seen this thread:

https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4632418#Post4632418]

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
If anybody has the Spearhead DLC, we could meet on Teamspeak to see if there are any public servers going to see how things work.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Sure, I'll be on Team Speak at 8:00 as usual.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Fun missions last night even though I agree with meatshield that the 1944 Spearhead mission was quite a bit chaotic! I think I may need to lower my view distance a bit because my frame rate was noticeably slower compared to when we play missions on other maps.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
Yes, certainly chaotic. I found the various icons confusing - the green triangles with letters on them, for instance. In the end, I just stuck with Meatshield, who seemed to know what he was doing, and fired in the same direction he did. I felt like a raw replacement in his first battle - very authentic. Well worth further playing.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Well, I made some adjustments to that WW2 mission I made last week.. Hopefully it plays better this MM. I also made another mission where we are to destroy a helo base occupied by the Russian in eastern Europe.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
Well, I made some adjustments to that WW2 mission I made last week.. Hopefully it plays better this MM. I also made another mission where we are to destroy a helo base occupied by the Russian in eastern Europe.



Thanks saghen! I'll see you guys tonight.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Yes thanks Sagen, see everyone tonight !

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
Thanks Sagen, looking forward to playing it.

Joined: May 2023
Posts: 12
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 12
Hi Everyone....

Finished the mission I created. Ill send Saghen the link for the file.

Ive tested it a bunch of times but by myself it can get pretty repetitive. I think we're good to go but Im hoping to try this - take your feedback - and build on that for the next one. I may have bit of more than I can chew on this but Im excited to try it when we can....

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Sounds good Trichome, look forward to trying it out.

Page 25 of 31 1 2 … 23 24 25 26 27 … 30 31

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,080,879 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1