She has fought the good fight She has finished the race, She has kept the faith. Now there is in store for her the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to her on that day—and not only to her, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
If Charles can be half the person as his mother ....all will be well.
I second that.
She really stepped up to the plate and performed with dignity, grace and class.
A great Queen and woman.
Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
Seemed a decent human being and a decent person, RIP Ma'am, you will be missed.
WOLF
You are what you do when it counts
I will do terrible things to protect myself and all that I've worked for. But even in your deepest, darkest nightmares you can't imagine the horrific things I'll do to protect my family.
God Speed to The Queen Mum. What a Regal Lady. The world is a dimmer place without her. I have always held her in High Esteem as a genuinely Good person. It was sad news when I learned of her passing early this afternoon.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
I thought the creator of Winnie the Pooh was Canadian? Ok, maybe they were British born but moved to Canada? Bah, now I'll have to go research it!
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
On Pooh, Disney still has rights to Pooh except for Pooh so.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie-the-Pooh:_Blood_and_Honey https://www.imdb.com/title/tt19623240/
Paddington Bear is a fictional character in children's literature. He first appeared on 13 October 1958 in the children's book A Bear Called Paddington and has been featured in more than twenty books written by British author Michael Bond, and illustrated by Peggy Fortnum and other artists
There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB. The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed. There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
I thought the creator of Winnie the Pooh was Canadian? Ok, maybe they were British born but moved to Canada? Bah, now I'll have to go research it!
Winnie-the-Pooh, also called Pooh Bear and Pooh, is a fictional anthropomorphic teddy bear created by English author A. A. Milne and English illustrator E. H. Shepard.
There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB. The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed. There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
Paddington Bear is a fictional character in children's literature. He first appeared on 13 October 1958 in the children's book A Bear Called Paddington and has been featured in more than twenty books written by British author Michael Bond, and illustrated by Peggy Fortnum and other artists
Flying Toaster was referring to Winnie the Pooh.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
I thought the creator of Winnie the Pooh was Canadian? Ok, maybe they were British born but moved to Canada? Bah, now I'll have to go research it!
Winnie-the-Pooh, also called Pooh Bear and Pooh, is a fictional anthropomorphic teddy bear created by English author A. A. Milne and English illustrator E. H. Shepard.
Winnie was an actually bear, bought by a Canadian soldier during WWI. The bear was named after Winnipeg, the soldiers home town. The bear travelled to England with the soldier. Quite the story.