SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 31 1 2 … 20 21 22 23 24 … 30 31
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
I got my cable back at 10PM. I desperately tried to see you guys were still on. Alas, no. Hope somebody was able to tell "That's what she said" jokes in my absence.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
I got my cable back at 10PM. I desperately tried to see you guys were still on. Alas, no. Hope somebody was able to tell "That's what she said" jokes in my absence.



Yeah we ended up finishing 2 missions and we quit around 9:30 EDT.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
The Prairie Fire cDLC got updated today. It's a ~30GB download. You might want to get ahead the download before next Monday. It's unclear if Meat will have the server updated, but you'll need to download before being able to play.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
The Prairie Fire cDLC got updated today. It's a ~30GB download. You might want to get ahead the download before next Monday. It's unclear if Meat will have the server updated, but you'll need to download before being able to play.



Yeah I noticed it was a huge update. It took me less than 10 minutes for it to download and install.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Thanks for the heads up Saghen. I've downloaded, installed and tested that it loads. I'm all set for next Monday ! smile

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Just a heads up, I will be able to attend after all.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Good to hear saghen. I'll see you tomorrow.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Hope you had a good holiday ! We will see you tonight !

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Hopefully we will get meatshield tonight!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
So no Gin tonight or next Monday but hopefully we can get Meatshield to show up. It's interesting just much the dynamic changes when you go from 4 players down to 3.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Yeah that would be great if Meatshield could make it !

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
I made a new mission for tonight for Prof to lead us to victory!

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Good missions last night! I'll see you guys next Monday.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Hello.

Military Monday on March 20th (next week) is cancelled due to a couple people unable to make it.

Plan to resume on March 27th

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
I'm dealing with a cell phone service issue. Not clear when I'll be able to join the session tonight.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Got it, thanks for letting us know.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Had a great time last night and I would like to apologize again for the friendly fire incident. I still don't get this ArmA bug where sometimes the player label does not show but then again I've been playing this game for close to 10 years so I should be more vigilant about that!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
Really enjoyed last night - I'd forgotten how much fun Arma can be when playing decent missions with a group of grown-ups.



Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Had a great time last night and I would like to apologize again for the friendly fire incident. I still don't get this ArmA bug where sometimes the player label does not show but then again I've been playing this game for close to 10 years so I should be more vigilant about that!



biggrin No apology needed. What are you to do when you open the door to a building, half-expecting trouble, and someone is already in there pointing a gun in your direction ? You have but a second to react. At least you patched me up!

Talking of friendly fire, I almost killed everyone by mistakenly activating a timer on a satchel charge. I shall have to examine why that happened, and why, later on, I blew myself up - as pointed out at the time, I need to be more careful with explosives and the mouse wheel menu.

Anyway, enormous fun, and see you all next Monday hopefully.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
I'm glad you had a good time Paul and we'll see you next Monday!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 104
Sorry I dropped out last night, chaps. Big internet outage, apparently - it's even on the BBC news this morning. Bloody annoying, but at least I now know why it happened. What little I played was great fun, and I will see you all again next Monday - hopefully. wink

Page 22 of 31 1 2 … 20 21 22 23 24 … 30 31

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,081,762 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1