SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 31 1 2 … 15 16 17 18 19 … 30 31
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by Gin01
Guys;

I don't know if I'll make Monday (Nov 8th)'s session. I have a family member in the hospital and we're going to Denver to visit.

Gin



I'm sorry to hear that Gin. I hope everything turns out ok eventually.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Hoping for the best with whatever's going on.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Yes, hope everything turns out ok, Gin.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 95
G
Junior Member
Junior Member
G Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 95
Guys;

I'm going to miss tonight. Unfortunately, I have to go to a funeral and we leave today. Sorry my attendance hasn't been very consistent (I'll miss Dec 6th as well).

Gin

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Really sorry to hear about the funeral.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by Gin01
Guys;

I'm going to miss tonight. Unfortunately, I have to go to a funeral and we leave today. Sorry my attendance hasn't been very consistent (I'll miss Dec 6th as well).

Gin



No need to be sorry Gin. I'm sorry that you had a loss so my condolences. Take care.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Sorry to hear about that Gin. frown

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Ingot the Western Sahara Cdlc. Looks interesting. I'm not sure how they did all the waves in the sand. From the screenshots I thought it might just be textures, but there are actual ridges.

The open terrain will require a rethink in mission design and strategies, but should be interesting.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Sounds good. I'll get the DLC today.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Yes sounds good, I'll get the DLC when I get down south.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Confirming purchase of Western Sahara. PZ and I have it. Gin and Prof?

Meat, will you be putting it on the server?

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
I'm seriously jonesing for some ArmA since we had to cancel last Monday. smile


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
M
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
aye i will smile


SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
I'm in Florida now, computers all set to go, I'll be there for Arma Monday for sure. Can someone post a link to the package I have to get in Steam. I've looked but I'm doubtful it's the right package, thanks. smile

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
M
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891


SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Thanks Meat, much appreciated !

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
I purchased the Western Sahara DLC. It's installed ... should I tick the box to load DLC like Prairie Fire or not like Contact ?

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
M
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
Arma3 guy!
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
tick it just like the nam one smile


SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Online: Content
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Thank you ! smile

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
I created one new mission with the new DLC today. I will be interested to see if it's a bloodbath, considering the open terrain. We'll see! :P

Page 17 of 31 1 2 … 15 16 17 18 19 … 30 31

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,641 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1