SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 21 1 2 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 20 21
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
No worries wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Logged onto GR. Anyone up for a couple sorties? smile

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I was out last night, but I am logged on right now for an hour or so wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Marv had problems when we tried a Mediterranean game last night. I have 7-zipped my folder and uploaded it to create a "Reduced UAW160V5" folder.
This is now the standard 160 installation:

https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4502725/1/uaw160-2020-downloads

I recommend that you download and install it, but add your own ini file, and change the GameRanger pointer wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I will be at GR for a little while- logging in after this post wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I will be at GR shortly after posting this (Saturday 24th April 6-25 pm European Time) smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Sunday game on?


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
I should be on in 10min or so! smile

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Logged in Wednesday evening here wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Chilling on GameRanger.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Heading there- changing drives first wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
As promised yesterday I have made an update of the script folder, and included my Mediterranean folder and "dir.set" file for ShoGun:

Multiplayer scripts and Mediterranean folder for ShoGun


Before you run the downloaded "ShogunFix.exe" in your UAW160 folder you will need to rename the current "Mediterranean 2018V2" folder so that it can be replaced by the new one, then deleted if things are OK.
Let it overwrite the "Mediterranean Theatre (2018 V2)" file in the "LongDirSets" folder.
Some existing multiplayer scripts may also be overwritten too wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
Thanks for files ,was able to host 2 scripted missions at GameRanger.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Logging in if anyone is up for a game wink

Last edited by MrJelly; 05/02/21 04:40 PM.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Heading over!

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Just logged in to GR wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Alas I was busy today and will be tomorrow as well. :/ Actually the rest of May is not looking good for weekends at least. frown Depending on work load and such, I might be able to do something occasionally over lunch during the week. smile

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Understood smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Sunday session available, I am logged in at GR smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Just between missions- come in and fly smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Page 10 of 21 1 2 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,212 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1