I don't think any movie set during WW 2 on the Eastern Front comes close to "Come and See". "Cross of Iron" comes in a distant second place in my opinion.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Well done for trying enough that you only posted twice while you were watching it. :/
Heh heh. This.
In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!
Try to watch this. DON'T. This is not about the Tuskegee Airmen. It's using the Tuskegee Airmen to complain and bring up the events of today, I can't say without having this move into the other section. https://www.history.com/specials/tuskegee-airmen-legacy-of-courage
Only the original film is a classic that is worth watching several times. "Hannibal" and "Red Dragon" were passable yet highly forgettable movies. They are the kind of films you watch once and then one week later you barely remember them.
Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 02/12/2112:01 PM.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
I forgot to say that I never watched the "Hannibal" series starring Mads Mikkelsen but I know it was highly praised by both the critics and fans.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
2 hours and 8 minutes long, 6 is credit. We feel like we had a pain and saw a doctor for it for 2 hours and 8 minutes not told the cause and not receiving medicine for it.
2 hours and 8 minutes long, 6 is credit. We feel like we had a pain and saw a doctor for it for 2 hours and 8 minutes not told the cause and not receiving medicine for it.
Denzel is such a good actor that he even elevates the few forgettable/mediocre movies that he has been in.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
This is true. Like Cruise, he is one of those actors that I will watch in anything.
Yep. Denzel is awesome. Tom Cruise just makes it work, too. I love The Last Samurai, although that is a movie that just shouldn’t work. It ended up working really well, although thanks also go to Ken Watanabe, he gave the performance of his life in that movie, IMO.
In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!
Only the original film is a classic that is worth watching several times. "Hannibal" and "Red Dragon" were passable yet highly forgettable movies. They are the kind of films you watch once and then one week later you barely remember them.
I still like the OG Manhunter . . . especially if you like Michael Mann's style at all
Only the original film is a classic that is worth watching several times. "Hannibal" and "Red Dragon" were passable yet highly forgettable movies. They are the kind of films you watch once and then one week later you barely remember them.
I still like the OG Manhunter . . . especially if you like Michael Mann's style at all
Manhunter is the best of all the adaptations including Lambs. Cox's Lecter is in my opinion better than Hopkins's version.