SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 21 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 20 21
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
At GameRanger now


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
I'm on GameRanger if anyone would like to do some sorties. smile

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
I'm on GameRanger currently.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Just switching to Win 7 with a bit of virus scan updating


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Something has come up so I will not be able to fly again today.
Thanks for the games- it was good fiun smile
I should be flying tomorrow (Sunday 13th)


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Sounds good! It was fun indeed! Hopefully I can pop in tomorrow. smile

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
We have visitors tonight frown


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
After eating some brunch, I'll be ready to fly! Shogun is also on GR right now.

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,610
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,610
I still have GR installed! charge

Dont know how to run EAW1.6 online by now. scuseme


If you think `thats close enough´, go closer, until the plane fill up the windscreen, then a short burst is enough!
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I'll get back to you re- GR. I need my Win 7 drive to make sure I am using the correct folder. Heading down to lunch smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,610
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,610
Just a Question,

is it still possible to join a game after gamestart?


If you think `thats close enough´, go closer, until the plane fill up the windscreen, then a short burst is enough!
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
No, other than what you had set up for FFA games. We have not been flying FFA at GameRanger.

I am checking my GameRanger UAW160 folder, and I might upload it just in case wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,610
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,610
Hi Tony,

unfortunatelly my Windows made an update when rebooting, that took a while. Just to tell me afterward, that my PC (Win7) dont get supportet anymore. duh

At least my keyboard is working normal again. biggrin

S!


If you think `thats close enough´, go closer, until the plane fill up the windscreen, then a short burst is enough!
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 1
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 1
OT: Ralf check your pm..


My Archives

you can't be a Peacemaker and a War Monger at the same time..
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
We have a curfew at 6pm (European time) so it would be a good time to have a session at GameRanger with the Reduced UAW160V2 set-up wink
It is 4.pm here right now.


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Room open wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
It would be nice to try a Sunday session later today using the "Reduced UAW160V2" folder.
In case you missed it there is a new exe as mentioned elsewhere:
***************************************************************************************
Here is a new exe installation. In yet another branch I had created an exe which could use an external file to set bullet and tracer colours and effects.
I have found the routine, and added it to what was the very latest exe, and complied a new one smile

Here is the link: Tracer effect installation

Run the downloaded "TracerSet.exe" in your 160 folder. It will add the new exe to the "EAW Versions" folder, and put the external file "TracerSet.mpf" in the root folder.
***************************************************************************************

I will be using this exe wink


wink Jel


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
I wish I could but I am busy today. frown. I hope someone can though!
Miss flying with all y'all. Maybe next weekend for me?

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 714
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 714
Currently @ gameranger until 20/00 Paris time

Lolo


JG51_W1
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Because of changes to the eaw.exe, and experiments with files in the V2 version I have made V3
Here is the link:

Download the "Reduced UAW160V3" installation

I hope to be online at GameRanger at 5pm Paris time this afternoon smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Page 7 of 21 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,155 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1