SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 31 1 2 … 6 7 8 9 10 … 30 31
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
Well, prof is in North America and he spends almost half the year in the US. He's an honorary US American. :p



True. Canadians are basically Americans anyway except for those nasty ones in Quebec. biggrin


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted by saghen
Well, prof is in North America and he spends almost half the year in the US. He's an honorary US American. :p



True. Canadians are basically Americans anyway except for those nasty ones in Quebec. biggrin


Thank's guy's, I hope I can spend this winter in the U.S. but it's looking pretty grim at the moment. frown By the way Sagen I really enjoyed the first mission last night that you built. That was tough and very immersive, a real blast !

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Yup, that mission from saghen was very well done!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Thanks, guys. And thanks for posting feedback in the forums.

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
Not sure I can make it today. Just a heads up, if I'm not able!


WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
We missed you adlabs!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
Yea, sorry about that. Times are busy lately.

And I've had slow motivation on Arma for a while now, which is impacting my mission making.


WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Global Mobilization patch just dropped. 23GB. Get downloading.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/t...kO5J1iho56IfZwYecxkgSf2E#comment-3411467

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
Global Mobilization patch just dropped. 23GB. Get downloading.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/t...kO5J1iho56IfZwYecxkgSf2E#comment-3411467



Holy smokes. That may be the biggest update for Arma 3 so far.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Yeah, very unfortunate. I think it's the way GM is packaged. It has to be re-download in it's entirety, rather than an overwriting type of patch.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Not too bad. Steam downloaded and updated ArmA in less than 10 minutes. God I love my ISP!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Wow, glad you posted that, I'd better get downloading !

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
Guys, I'm going to be away from Arma for a while. The last couple of months real life has made it tough for me to make a reliable appearance, and that's going to keep happening for the next few months.

Plus my interest in other non-Arma things has been increasing for months now. And I'm investing more time in that stuff than ever before. And all of this makes it even tougher to make time for mission building, too.

I've had a long run with Arma, really enjoyable times. And I still may get to drop in on a session, from time to time in the coming months.


WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 607
Good luck Ads ! Sorry to see you go, but hope to see you in the future sometimes at Arma sessions ! smile

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
Thanks, Prof. I really enjoy playing with you guys, meeting with our players is often the strong point of the session for me. I'm sure I'll get in a session here and there.

Lately I've been constantly noticing the clock on Mondays, though, as real life stuff is going on... Oh, I'm late... Darn, missed half the session... Or the whole thing... Arg.

At least with me having posted this, I can maybe avoid that feeling!


WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Nice playing with you, adlabs. Thanks for all the mission making help and adminning.

I know you mentioned lack of interest as well, but would changing to a different day/time be more helpeful for your attendence, in the event that you actually want to come?

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
It's not that there's a bad time or day, but rather just that my evening free time has been unpredictable, and often interrupted.


WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
I hope everything works out well for you adlabs on the real life front and we will most certainly miss you!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,495
Currently my cable/internet is out, due to a storm yesterday. If I'm not around tonight. Thats why

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted by saghen
Currently my cable/internet is out, due to a storm yesterday. If I'm not around tonight. Thats why



Yikes, that sucks. I'd be surprised if it takes your ISP that long to restore service. Hopefully you didn't have a transformer unit in your area blow out.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Page 8 of 31 1 2 … 6 7 8 9 10 … 30 31

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,081,043 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1