SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4507197 02/12/20 05:34 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Plenty of SimHQ readers have installed UAW160 previously, but it is good to report that there have been 105 downloads of the 2020 installation exe from MediaFire which I posted on January 5th. Some are most certainly the result of the SimHQ links on our Facebook page smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4508005 02/20/20 05:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Today the download count is 139 smile
I am wondering where people are getting the links from. I guess that some are visitors to SimHQ, but because visitors cannot post I am getting no feedback from them.

Edit

Feb 24th and the count is 155 smile

Last edited by MrJelly; 02/25/20 07:37 AM.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4509434 03/04/20 10:18 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Still growing, this morning it is 172 smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4509508 03/04/20 09:13 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
Hi Tony, any other link to grab eaw20? No fb here...

Thanks smile

MrJelly #4509513 03/04/20 09:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Check the "UAW160 2020" thread lower down the page.
The fb page has a link to the same thread so that fb users can access it too smile

Cheers

We are planning to visit Lisbon in the last week of April. Everything is booked, but it is now "wait and see" with the virus issues.


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4509516 03/04/20 09:59 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
Found it. My internet is quite slow today so i'll get it tomorrow. Already installed GR on my old laptop.
Great to know you both are coming to the old city smile The #%&*$# work take most of my time but maybe we can share a coulpe of beers, or a tea biggrin

Cheers

trindade #4509519 03/04/20 10:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hi Brother
Haven't seen you in awhile Pedro,,I hope all is well with you and you are safe from this virus thing..Be well my friend
Russ


Russ
Semper Fi
MrJelly #4509531 03/04/20 11:50 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
Hey Russ, all is fine here my friend. Working on an Hospital for more than 15 years I believe i'm already immune to everything by now!
How is Iggy? Still giving her linguiça and chouriço? smile Hope you both are okay.

cheers mate

MrJelly #4509567 03/05/20 10:17 AM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
All good M8 She's starting to bark in Portuguese Be well minha amiga


Russ
Semper Fi
MrJelly #4510858 03/14/20 02:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Just checked the downloads and it is 205 smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4510870 03/14/20 04:40 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
thumbsup

MrJelly #4510871 03/14/20 05:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
The flexibility is the key smile

[Linked Image]

smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4510884 03/14/20 07:53 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
I need to get some more of the mounted figures sorted. Where's Schreckie when you need him?

MrJelly #4512575 03/24/20 12:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
The count is now 261 smile

Last edited by MrJelly; 03/25/20 10:19 AM.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4513291 03/29/20 09:02 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
April 1st and 287 this morning wink

Last edited by MrJelly; 04/01/20 03:17 PM.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4514560 04/04/20 11:07 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
295 today wink
Will we make 300 ?


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4514941 04/06/20 12:14 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by MrJelly
295 today wink
Will we make 300 ?

We did, 310 on today's count (April 7th) wink

Also we have some new members in the FaceBook UAW160 Downloads club smile

Last edited by MrJelly; 04/07/20 08:42 AM.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4516296 04/14/20 08:57 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
April 14th: 362
April 16th: 385


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
MrJelly #4518391 04/27/20 07:21 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Today the count at MediaFire is 400 smile
There are also downloads from my GoogleDrive, but there is no count.
I have been using GoogleDrive the for large downloads and MediaFire for pictures.

wink Jel


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,713 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1