SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#449858 12/26/04 05:32 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 750
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 750
Having just installed SB Gold, I have a few queries.
First off for some reason when I clicked install Steel Beasts it removed my ATI CCC ?

Second, how do you change the game resolution please,the game details are all high but its really blocky?

thanks

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#449859 12/26/04 06:43 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 106
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 106
I do not know why it removes your Control Center ...

SB only runs at ONE resolution : 640x480 .
You 'll get use to it , as we all did ;\) .

Go there and check the FAQ 's (Anti-Frustration Kit)
http://www.steelbeasts.com/
Have fun !

Cheers .


I say what I mean and I do what I say .

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,524 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1