SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4428801 07/03/18 11:06 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
Folks, I was the beneficiary of someone else's generosity a while back so I'd like to pay it forward. If you'd like one of the below collectors edition aircraft, just post below and I will select on person at random. I'll leave this up until about this time tomorrow. Note: they will be steam keys, so you'll need to provide a steam "name" if selected.

La-5 Series 8 Collector Plane
Fw 190 A-3 Collector Plane
P-40E-1 Collector Plane
MC.202 Series VIII Collector Plane


[email protected], 32GB Ram, RTX4070 Super 12GB, 2TB SSD
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
C
Veteran
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Very generous of you Dave.

I'd like a bash at the P-40 or the MC.202 so put my name in the hat,many thanks smile


If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 10
Member
Member
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 10
A nice gesture DaveP63. I try to do the same either here or in ROF when I am able. salute

S!Blade<><
ps. don't put me in, i have it all already.

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Good show Dave M8's helping M8's is always good ..i just passed on a set of unused rudder pedals to a member..Rather see them used then collecting dust


Russ
Semper Fi
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
P
Hotshot
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
Hmmmm....that's cool. I've had my finger hovering over the Macchi button more than once. I'll add my name to the list. Thanks for the offer.


"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
If Chucky and Pooch will message me with their steam ID's i will get you taken care of this evening when I get back in! Thanks guys!


[email protected], 32GB Ram, RTX4070 Super 12GB, 2TB SSD
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 628
Likes: 6
Member
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 628
Likes: 6
I'd like to be considered for the P-40 or the La-5 if the draw is still open thanks.

Mick. 😊


"An appeaser is someone who feeds the crocodile hoping he will be eaten last"

Winston Churchill

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 330
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 330
I just got IL-2 during the Steam summer sale! I am interested in the P-40 or MC if they havent been given out yet.

Last edited by IceManHG; 07/05/18 12:10 AM.

US Army Combat Veteran,
OIF Vet
13P
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
They have been guys, sorry!


[email protected], 32GB Ram, RTX4070 Super 12GB, 2TB SSD
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
C
Veteran
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Thanks Dave, this is what I love about SimHQ, people who don't know each other in real life but through a common interest help each other out.

I've given away stuff in the past and if the opportunity arises again I will do the same.


If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 628
Likes: 6
Member
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 628
Likes: 6
Np Dave, real nice of you to do a giveaway, cheers.

Mick😊


"An appeaser is someone who feeds the crocodile hoping he will be eaten last"

Winston Churchill

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,520
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,520
P-40 would be great. Thanks.

BadBud

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
P
Hotshot
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
I think Chucky got the P-40, Bud. He gifted me the Macchi. Generous move! I thanked him in a PM, but I'll do again publicly (Just so no one is thinking that I am an ungrateful cad!). Thanks once again, Dave. I can see why the Italians didn't win the war!


"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 10
Member
Member
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by Pooch
I think Chucky got the P-40, Bud. He gifted me the Macchi. Generous move! I thanked him in a PM, but I'll do again publicly (Just so no one is thinking that I am an ungrateful cad!). Thanks once again, Dave. I can see why the Italians didn't win the war!


Other than relatively small caliber guns, I find the Macchi quite good at dog fighting. It takes a while to get the feel for her, but once confidence builds in her
she can be a bit of an annoyance to almost any of the Russian planes. It is refreshing to fly her just for the change of pace and the challenge of eekking
out everything she has to really put up a fight with
her adversaries.

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]
Attachments
160.jpg

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 07/07/18 03:30 AM.
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
C
Veteran
Veteran
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Originally Posted by Pooch
I think Chucky got the P-40, Bud.


Yup,I'm currently tooling around in the P-40 smile


If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Pooch
I think Chucky got the P-40, Bud. He gifted me the Macchi. Generous move! I thanked him in a PM, but I'll do again publicly (Just so no one is thinking that I am an ungrateful cad!). Thanks once again, Dave. I can see why the Italians didn't win the war!
wink


[email protected], 32GB Ram, RTX4070 Super 12GB, 2TB SSD

Moderated by  CyBerkut, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,742 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1