|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197
Move, Strike, Protect Member
|
|
Move, Strike, Protect Member
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197 |
There are 40+ playable vehicles modeled, including armor. Don't ignore this one!
Fluctuat Nec Mergitur
This is not the bars that keep the Tiger in the cage, this is the space between the bars.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180 Likes: 3
I'll be your Huckleberry Veteran
|
|
I'll be your Huckleberry Veteran
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180 Likes: 3 |
Looks very interesting. Yet, very dangerous 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 291
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 291 |
Just got the Supporters version.
Think Strategically, Move Tactically
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197
Move, Strike, Protect Member
|
|
Move, Strike, Protect Member
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197 |
So far, one of the best WWII game I have ever seen. Yet, I'll have a better opinion when I can play it. Hence, I wonder impatiently when.
Fluctuat Nec Mergitur
This is not the bars that keep the Tiger in the cage, this is the space between the bars.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474 Likes: 13
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474 Likes: 13 |
Yep, got it on pre-order straight off!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883 Likes: 1 |
Normally I loathe and avoid anything to do with on line only game play. I am going to make an exception here and get the supporters version.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197
Move, Strike, Protect Member
|
|
Move, Strike, Protect Member
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197 |
Normally I loathe and avoid anything to do with on line only game play. I am going to make an exception here and get the supporters version. See you on the LZ!
Fluctuat Nec Mergitur
This is not the bars that keep the Tiger in the cage, this is the space between the bars.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,883 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922 |
I've been watching plenty of videos recently, this really is looking great......looking forward to getting some SimHQ team action on the go soonest
On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 598
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 598 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 957
For Whom the Bell Tolls Member
|
|
For Whom the Bell Tolls Member
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 957 |
Late to the boat, but very intrigued by PS. Is it worth getting the Supporter package? I see that package includes early access to the 101st airborne division. Have the May weekend dates already been announced?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197
Move, Strike, Protect Member
|
|
Move, Strike, Protect Member
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,197 |
Late to the boat, but very intrigued by PS. Is it worth getting the Supporter package? I see that package includes early access to the 101st airborne division. Have the May weekend dates already been announced? Not yet, but welcome to the waiting room. The magazines are on the table close to the door. None of the supporter package owners have been invited to play at this time.
Fluctuat Nec Mergitur
This is not the bars that keep the Tiger in the cage, this is the space between the bars.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 598
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 598 |
Last edited by Xambrium; 05/10/18 05:37 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503 |
Can you just clear up one thing for me? Are Post Scriptum and Hell let loose the same game?
"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace." Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,922 |
On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,271
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,271 |
Hmmm... I was under the impression only Post Scriptum was [Market Garden], HLL is Normandy '44 without the beach landings, primarily the bocage and the push in.
I could be entirely wrong tho :-P
Cheers, Slug
"Major Burns isn't saying much of anything, Sir. I think he's formulating the answer..." - Radar - M*A*S*H
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
....HLL is Normandy '44 without the beach landings, primarily the bocage and the push in. Good that not, leave the Déjà Vu Normandy for COD's.. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
|
|
|