SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 43 of 122 1 2 … 41 42 43 44 45 … 121 122
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126





Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13


Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Sorry Neil, I'm just not in a Prog-Rockin' mood tonight...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2YirHmYno



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyGey5mKXic



The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126




Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Nena ‎- "99 Luftballons"

Source: https://youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Men Without Hats - "Safety Dance"

Source: https://youtu.be/AjPau5QYtYs


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
Hey guys it's been a while


Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
Hi Parker! she was a real cutie, always liked her voice. Here's another sweet thang from the past:D (Linda)


Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126



Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126







Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
It's Friday, mother truckers!...

Triumph - Lay It On The Line...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWj8Nz5DUg


Damn Yankees - Come Again...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtuOAnsuZBY



The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
J
Veteran
Veteran
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
Originally Posted by MarkG
It's Friday, mother truckers!...

Triumph - Lay It On The Line...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWj8Nz5DUg


Damn Yankees - Come Again...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtuOAnsuZBY


Damn, we have the same kinda taste in music, love those to.


Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7
3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k:
LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB

Youtube videos
Flickr Photos
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
J
Veteran
Veteran
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
Heard some REO on the radio today so I decided to pull up the 30 greatest REO hits on one video. Since our cable is out looks like this
tonight's entertainment.



And their greatest Album Ever. High Infidelity.



Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7
3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k:
LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB

Youtube videos
Flickr Photos
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
REO Speedwagon RULES! thumbsup

Man, I wanted to go on a previous Rock cruise so bad... REO, Pat Benatar (w/axe wielding husband), I forget who else. Would have been beyond great!



The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
I'm listening to Tchami at the moment, but I've been playing SZA on repeat over the past week or so. I can't get enough of her new album "Ctrl"

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
^ As an old(er) fart who still loves a live performance, I don't get it (although I like the tune of Blondie's "Rapture" at 3:50)...

TCHAMI - ULTRA MIAMI 2017


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyAbwF_4ehg

...but browsing over the comments, people love it and are impressed (also indicated by the size of his audience). I say this sincerely, that there has to be something inspiring about this performance that I'm simply unable to appreciate, likely due to age gap. My father felt that way about *my* music, thought it was terrible and always too loud (lol), so I'm just being my dad now (rather my grandfather, if I had children/grandchildren). biggrin

++++++++++

For something completely different (NSFW or humanity in general)...

NICKI MINAJ, DRAKE, LIL WAYNE - Extended Summer Jam Performance


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9cZjRDsc_k

I try not to curse, but after watching *all* 11 mins. of this video (at times I found it mesmerizing), it's made me never want to swear again. It's like therapy, I think I'm cured for life! Wife will be pleased.



The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571
Likes: 2
Oh crap, I forgot that it's Friday! woot

I'm feeling some Journey coming on...

Journey - Stone In Love (from Live in Houston 1981: The Escape Tour)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_zfDAOCT84


Journey - Just the Same Way


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twC6FvDubLk



The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 10
Member
Member
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 10
Pink Floyd, Animals and immediately after PF Wish you were here. I watched about 1-2 mins of that Nicki m vid and I am sorry, but that is just trash. People must be awful starved for entertainment if they would go to that for a concert. That isn't even music, it is just a bunch of Nasty, no talent people making money off of people that are ignorant as to what music is. I don't really care for country music, but I would rather watch and listen to Country music videos 24 hours a day for a week than to have to watch that trash for 11 minutes. Nuff Said!!! butt rofl

S!Blade<><

Page 43 of 122 1 2 … 41 42 43 44 45 … 121 122

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,079,431 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1